Cambodia Visa for Polish citizens
The majority of foreign travelers to Cambodia are required to have a visa to enter the country, as there are only a few visa-exempt nationalities for Cambodia (including citizens of Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia). All other foreign citizens are required to obtain a online visa to travel to Cambodia, including nationals of Poland.
To visit Cambodia from Poland travelers need a valid Polish passport and a Cambodia online visa. Polish citizens are able to apply for different types of visa for Cambodia depending on the purpose and duration of the stay. The Cambodian government has recently made it much easier for Polish citizens to visit the country for purposes of tourism through the implementation of a simple online visa application.
All travlers with a valid Polish passport are eligible to apply for the Cambodia tourist Visa, which eliminates the need to apply in person from an embassy or consulate, or wait in long lines to obtain a visa on arrival when entering the country.
The electronic tourist visa is the most applied for visa because of how efficient the online system is. An approved Cambodian eVisa from Poland allows a total stay of 30 days in Cambodia and is valid for 90 days from the date of issue to enter Cambodia. There is also an option to extend the eVisa up to 60 days once inside the country.
Cambodia eVisa Application for Polish Citizens
The Cambodia eVisa application for Polish citizens takes as little as 30 minutes to complete. The process involves completing an online form with the following information:
- Personal Information such as applicant’s full name and date of birth
- Applicant’s passport details such as travel document number and issue date
- Reasons for visiting Cambodia
- Details of relatives living in Cambodia, if any
The application fields are straightforward to allow the applicant to complete the process in the shortest time possible, and the form can be completed in around 10 minutes. The Cambodia eVisa takes around 24 hours to process, although in some cases it may take up to about 5 working days.
The applicant should always ensure they allow sufficient time for the visa to be processed. Therefore, it is recommened that travlers submit an application at least 1 week before the intended date of entry to Cambodia.
eVisa Requirements for Polish Citizens
Polish travelers planning to visit Cambodia need to meet the Cambodia visa requirements for Polish citizens before applying for the Cambodia eVisa, which involve having:
- A valid Polish passport – The applicant is required to have a valid Poland passport. The passport is required to have a minimum of 6 months validity period starting the day the traveler intends to travel to Cambodia. This is one of the major requirements for the issuance of the Cambodia visa. If the applicant’s passport validity does not meet this criteria the application risks being declined.
- A digital photo – A digital photo of either JPG or PNG format is required for the online visa application. The photo should be colored with a white background. The photo should have been taken within a period of not more than 6 months to the day of application.
- Active email address – This email is used to contact the applicant and notify them of the progress of their visa application. A copy of the processed Cambodia electronic visa will also be emailed to this email on approval.
- Valid credit/debit card – The applicant should ensure that before beginning the eVisa application they have a valid credit or debit card that will be used to complete the eVisa payment.
Once the traveler is done with the process of acquiring the eVisa they will receive a notification via email. Once the eVisa application has been processed, the approved Cambodian visa for Polish citizens will be sent to the same email address. A copy of the eVisa should be printed to present to Cambodian immigration officials upon arrival alongside the traveler’s passport.
On the day of travel, the applicant will need to use the same passport used to apply for the eVisa to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia. This is because the Cambodian eVisa for Polish citizens is electronically linked to the applicants’ passport. Applicants with dual nationality should keep this in mind.
FAQ for Polish Citizens
Each Polish applicant for a Cambodian eVisa must pay a government fee in order for their visa to be approved. This is to cover the necessary administrative costs of processing each visa.
However, many Polish travelers choose to make use of specialist online immigration agencies to ensure their visas are correctly managed and approved without delay. These entities assist with the process of applying for visas on behalf of tourists by providing error checking and form correction services. As a result, they will often charge additional fees for this extra assistance.
A Cambodian Visa on Arrival for Polish citizens can only be obtained in person at a national port of entry into Cambodia. Those wishing to acquire travel authorization before making the journey to Southeast Asia should instead consider a Cambodian eVisa.
The eVisa can be attained up to 4 business days prior to your arrival in Cambodia. The whole process is completed online. Polish applicants need only submit the data and forms of identification required by the government of the Kingdom of Cambodia as detailed in the form’s instructions.
Once approved, the eVisa is sent directly to an email address provided by the traveler during the application process. It then just needs to be printed off and presented on arrival into Cambodia.