Cambodia eVisa for Panamanian Nationals
Over the years, Cambodia has become a tourist place with high demand. receiving around 6 million tourists every year. In the case of Panamanian passport holders wanting to travel to Cambodia for tourism, they must have the change to receive a Cambodia eVisa to enter the country.
How to Apply for a Cambodian Tourist Visa As Panamanian Citizen?
Panamanian passport holders wanting to travel to Cambodia do not need to head to the embassy or consulate in order to obtain the Cambodian tourist eVisa.
The process can be completed through an easy and quick Cambodia eVisa online form. As the form is designed to be user-friendly, it does not take more than 15 minutes for citizens of Panama to complete all the information required.
During the application process, it is possible that Panamanian travelers might be asked certain questions such as:
- Generic health questions
- Criminal records if applicable
It is very important that all citizens of Panama carefully review the information displayed on the application form before submitting it in order to avoid further inconveniences while arriving in the country of destination.
After submitting the data paying the processing fee, which needs a credit or debit card as a valid payment method, Panamanian citizens will receive an email confirming the correct submission of the document.
If all the information displayed at the application form is correct, the approved visa will be received in 3 business days. However, it is advised that Panamanians complete the form, at least, 4 days before the day of departure to ensure that all they possess and have introduced the correct information.
Documents Required From Panama Citizens to Apply for a Cambodia Online Visa
In order to successfully apply, Panamanian citizens must comply with several Cambodia electronic visa entry requirements and gather several documents to ensure that this travel document can be approved successfully.
The documents required are the following:
- Panamanian passport: It needs to be valid at least 6 months after the entry to the country of destination and must have at least one blank page to put immigration stamps or notes
- Copy of the biographical page of the passport: It is recommended that the format is PDF or JPG, and the image must be in high resolution, not cropped
- Credit or debit card to complete the visa fee payment successfully
- Document-style photograph: The picture must not be blurred and it should show the Panamanian traveler from head to shoulders
- Operative email address where the applicant from Panama will receive the visa, if applicable
If the passport from Panama expires after the visa has been issued, travelers will need to reapply again.
It is recommended as well that the Panamanian travelers visit the doctor at least 6 weeks before the departure date regarding the necessary vaccinations they should have and the possible vaccination certificate they should bring with them as this might be asked by the officers when the traveler arrives in the country.
You can check here further information regarding health information before traveling to Cambodia in order to know which medical requirements are necessary for the trip.
Restrictions and validity of the Cambodian eVisa for Panama
The Cambodia tourist visa is valid for 90 days and allows Panamanians a stay within the country of a maximum of 30 days.
This visa does not allow other activities other than tourism and, if this rule is not met, Panamanian travelers may be subject to fines according to the country’s immigration laws.
Types Of Cambodia Visas Available For Panamanian Citizens
Although there is the possibility of obtaining the Cambodia visa on arrival by Panamanian citizens who wish to travel to the country, the process can be more cumbersome due to the following reasons:
- The visa on arrival needs to be paid in cash and, usually, it needs to be the exact amount as no change can be provided by the immigration authorities
- Panamanian travelers need to bring themselves the passport-size photos so the visa can be arranged directly at the immigration desk at the moment of the arrival
- Applicants will need to wait in lines, probably in long queues, at the airport
Despite the fact that most Panamanian passport holders travel to Cambodia for tourism, there may be other reasons why they should travel to the country.
Up to now, these are the following types of visas for Cambodia available:
- Business visa
- Retirement visa
- Student visa
For these types of visas, the online application form is not valid, therefore, travelers from Panama should address the nearest consulate or embassy in order to start the application procedure. As a general rule, it is advised to start it at least three weeks in advance since consular visas take longer to get issued.